 Space / 14852
Re: Another Ice Planet contest entry!!! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:49:02 GMT

"Joseph Williams" <silversmurfer@shaw.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.build.contests, Tom Sciortino writes:
Hehe...  this entry is to prod you people into building a decent base • entry
for the IP contest.  Either that, or it'll snag me an easy win if no one
wants to one-up me.  So, who will be brave enough to rise to the occasion
and put an end to this madness?!?!  Do I see any poly bag bases on the
horizon?

MODEL NAME:
Polar Research Station

CATEGORY:
VI - Base

SHORT DESCRIPTIVE:
If you look closely, you can see Icey Clause's house in the background...

LINKS:

model:
http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html#135

thumbnail pic:
http://www.band.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/prs_1vs.jpg
.dat file:

* kaf * kaf *

;-) Joseph

Ah yes, I am aware of this entry, but you submitted it to Category X, yes?
So I'm still safe!!!  Cat VI is mine, mwahahahahahah!!!  But just to satisfy
the masses, maybe I'll add an Ice Babe.  A base should have a minifig, after
all...

Cool entry, by the way.  I've had a look at a lot of those alternates - what
a fun idea to rebuild a city into a dozen different forms!  I will take a
closer look at them all (I just got done graduating, so I've been just
skimming things lately).

            -- Tom