 Space / 14861
Re: Another Ice Planet contest entry!!! ;)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:43:28 GMT

In article <GxrE3r.9uH@lugnet.com>,
Tom Sciortino <tsciorti@band.calpoly.edu> wrote:
MODEL NAME:
Polar Research Station

CATEGORY:
VI - Base

Okay. I'm gonna have to submit a model to the Ice Planet Contest solely
so I can vote for this model. This model rocks. It is genius. It is the
reason why we design and build lego creations. One might say it's found
lacking in the greeblie department, but I believe this model's strength
is found in its simplicity. '.space has been going at it wrong all this
time. This model, most certainly, deserves the category VI base trophy.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
jd@forinash.not                                  ( <