 Space / 14842
  Re: Just coincidence?

(...) and also amusing with the boar reference. I like the engine design with those radar dishes and the orange piece (propeller from underwater Alpha Team?). I love the use of bananas, too. A couple of questions: What is the black round piece in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Just coincidence?

(...) Yep, from the Ogel shark sub set. Also used it on the Wretched Excess in the engine room. (URL) where the idea came from for the engines. I love the use of bananas, too. A couple of questions: (...) The black mechy bit on the side is from a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Just coincidence?

(...) Yeah, that's the one. (...) Bruce (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)