 Space / 1483
  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) Well, one single airlock design would be convenient, but somewhat impractical, not all organizations and countries would agree on a single docking system. (...) Hmmm... As it has been mentioned before there is no easy way everyone's space (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) I agree, however, the design which elicits the best response from the community in general will more than likely be the most popular and convenient to use. The more popular design would turn into an unofficial standard just by the fact that it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Air lock and ship docking discussion

(...) bites, (...) are I take it you used UFO hull pieces for the ends of the Deep Space Transport.. Interesting idea. Have you seen the designs for the Orion spacecraft? It's a theoretical design using a large circular blastplate for detonating a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)