 Space / 14818
  Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs

I just updated my site with some new MOCs. First is another racing buggy. It's got some grenade or rocket launcher-type weapons. The outer grenades are a different color than the rest. I think I saw someone else do that in a MOC, but I can't really (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Buggy, Star Wars landspeeder, retro MOCs

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gxq9o4.3s7@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) to the mounting. Very ingenous how you used the old style control panel. I probably would have done some complex technic beam/lock joint (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)