 Space / 14816
  Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV

(...) Okay, I think I have it now. I saved the ldarw files to my brickshelf folder, so I hope this works. I'm relatively new at this, so I hope I'm not getting you impatient. <<_Matt Hein_>> Lugnet No. 1112 (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV

(...) One last minor problem, easily solved: the second file should have been named "Addition_Ames.ldr" as it appears in the ldr file of the main model. Having both files in the same directory, with the second one correctly named, allows someone to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV

(...) Okay, I viewed the contest website and noticed that the description and the element count weren't included, so I got an accurate count. Element Count (Additional Model part count also included) 201 Description Originally used by the ISP Union (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)