 Space / 14810
Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:18:42 GMT

Thanks Chris. I think this ship took me about A half hour to build and thats
including the alternate bottom that I never used :). it's totally the Geo
Metro of Spiffcrafts, thats what I was going for. I can see this thing
weaving in and out of traffic.

Jamie

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
I was wondering if it could be done with one of those little clear domes. I
think it turned out ok.

PLMKWYT

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Very nifty!  This is the Geo Metro of Spiffcrafts, methinks. ;-)  I like the
handle-y 1x2 parts on the sides, whatever their name is.  And cool landing gear.

-Chris