 Space / 14811
Re: New MOC: Mini SpiffCraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:24:53 GMT

Wow. Thanks Matt. I think those are my favorite ships out of the ones I've
built (including the Tigerfish also). The Sidewinder was sorta based on the
b-wing and the Slave 1.

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hey Jamie.  Although I can appreciate the authenticity of your latest
SpiffCraft, I wanted to comment on your other creations.  I visited
ozbricks.com for the first time today, cool site.  The Call of the Wild and
especially the Sidewinder boast really great designs.  The Sidewinder
totally blows away the B-wing fighter as a vertical ship.  Unique cockpit
configuration and the choice of green further enhances its superiority.
Nice ships all around!

-Matt

.