 Space / 14775
    Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Matt Sekerak
   The Nightshade is a Shuto/Jericho variant primarily used for recon flights. Weapons are mainly defensive, i.e., electronic jamming antennae, EM pulse emitter, etc.... One means of stealth includes an aft vent which exhausts a thick fog-like ionizing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Chris Maddison
     Pretty cool Matt. Quite a blend of Gil's style and mine, with your originality making it unique. Like the colors and the cockpit. Engines are nice too. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Paul Hartzog
     howD, i know i'm not in here much anymore but i just wanted to say NICE SHIP this one proves that you can build something really tasteful w/out sitting yourself down for a really long build. very well done -paul (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Matt Sekerak
     (...) Thanks Paul! I don't believe I've seen any of your MOCs before today. Found your Brickshelf account...the Yellowjacket is super! I've been babbling all afternoon about how much I like consistency in color scheme. Your Yellowjacket is a perfect (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Gil Shaw
   Man..I never thought that little ship would go so far. Matt, the ship looks fantastic and I believe surpasses my original design as does the Jericho. The modifications to the engines with venting and printed tiles fits the ship perfectly. The colour (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Matt Sekerak
   (...) Thanks Gil! Refresh my memory...what is POV again? If it's some clone of LDRAW or LCAD, I share your limitations. I'm a furiously loyal Mac user, but one price I pay is not having those cool programs. Tried Brickdraw 3D...no luck. Oh well, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft.... —Gil Shaw
   I believe the full name is POV-ray tracing. I'm not really too familiar with it, but from what I understand a model is created in LDRAW or LCAD, then is submitted to the POV program along with other variables (light direction, background etc.) and (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)