 Space / 14792
Re: Nightshade semi-vertical craft....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Man..I never thought that little ship would go so far.  Matt, the ship looks
fantastic and I believe surpasses my original design as does the Jericho.
The modifications to the engines with venting and printed tiles fits the
ship perfectly. The colour scheme really gives it that 'dark-ops' feel as well.

I'd love to see any of the designs in POV, but sadly my skills and hardware
don't go that far.

Great job!

Cheers,
-G

Thanks Gil!  Refresh my memory...what is POV again?  If it's some clone of
LDRAW or LCAD, I share your limitations.  I'm a furiously loyal Mac user,
but one price I pay is not having those cool programs.  Tried Brickdraw
3D...no luck.  Oh well, they'll be Mac friendly some day, I'll be patient.
What I'd like to see is the semi-vertical concept go even farther, with
dozens of variants created by dozens of  builders!  What the heck, they're
not very time consuming, let's have an un-official semi vert. event.

Just an idea.

-Matt

.