 Space / 1475
    Fiber Optic problems... —Markus Wolf
   I'm having fiber optic problems with 6979, the UFO set. I think that the fiber optic wires are supposed to be turning on alternately but the motor (if that's what it is) isn't turning. Is anyone familiar with the system that can tell me if I did (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Fiber Optic problems... —Rick Kujawa
   I am not familar with this set however it sounds like the same piece as in the Technic Space Shuttle. I had the same problem. The part that turns is very sesative to binding by other pieces. Make sure it is mounted loosely and that the center turns (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)