 Space / 1475
1474  |  1476
Subject:
Fiber Optic problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:45:25 GMT

I'm having fiber optic problems with 6979, the UFO set.  I think that the
fiber optic wires are supposed to be turning on alternately but the motor (if
that's what it is) isn't turning.  Is anyone familiar with the system that can
tell me if I did something wrong or if the part is defective?  I followed the
directions over and over and have looked at everything.

Markus