 Space / 1476
Re: Fiber Optic problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:53:10 GMT

I am not familar with this set
however it sounds like the same
piece as in the Technic Space
Shuttle.  I had the same problem.
The part that turns is very
sesative to binding by other pieces.
Make sure it is mounted loosely
and that the center turns by hand
freely.  Hope that helps.

Quote of the day (yesterday):
Reporter to Tanya Harding after
being arrained for hitting her
boyfriend in the head with a
hubcap: "Tanya, Did you spill your
beer when you hit him?"

In lugnet.space, Markus Wolf
writes:
I'm having fiber optic problems with 6979, the UFO set.  I think that the
fiber optic wires are supposed to be turning on alternately but the motor (if
that's what it is) isn't turning.  Is anyone familiar with the system that can
tell me if I did something wrong or if the part is defective?  I followed the
directions over and over and have looked at everything.

Markus