 Space / 14698
Re: Shuto Fighter - Prototype Toradoch Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:43:20 GMT

This is a great little ship.  Every picture reveals more of its weird shape.
That landing cracks me up. (in a good way)
The hatch is brilliant.

Keep it up.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Greetings!

A victim of serval techraids on it's Terran and offworld development • sites,
Toradoch Industries has developed it's first defense platform...the Shuto
multi-role gravfighter.  Made for short range atomospheric use, it's • design
is to be used for a variety of as yet undisclosed defense tasks.

Seen with a vetern Toradoch test pilot, this unarmed version has been • shown
only to the top company brass.

More to come as it's declassified....

Originally I wanted this to be the platform for a small battlegroup, but • as
with most things, it got larger the more I worked on it.  I hope to • produce
a simplified version for mass production.  Both hate and love the half • round
canopies.  Interesting for the back access option as used here, but often
miserable to work with the angles and relatively short length..ah well.
Kudos to J. Palmer's D wing, LF Braun's AMX fighter and J. Neufield's
Tigershark  for solutions to these problems...

Cheers,
-G