 Space / 14684
Re: Ice Planet 2002 contest entry - the Ammonia Sea Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:33:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:

This may have been done at least once before!

-- The Ice Worm

Are you sure?
I looked for some examples just before I posted, but couldn't find any
references on LUGNET.  Being someone that has such rare spurts of genuine
creativity, I'm rather proud of my 'energy sails! [1]'

Jeff J

[1] If I hadn't already used up my monthly creativity limit, I would have
thought up a better name than 'energy sails'