 Space / 14654
Re: Ice Planet 2002 contest entry - the Ammonia Sea Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 01:21:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Jardine writes:
In this view of the deck, you can see a clutter of equipment, including the
robot sub that the crew has affectionately dubbed the "Ice Worm."

Fear alone must surely make it necessary for you to make light of a creature
whose sheer size and ferocity make it capable of rising from the Ammonia Sea
just to shatter your puny vessel into a thousand shards of ABS!  The Ice
Worm, as legend has it, is so vast that he encircles Ice Planet and is
capable of biting his own tail in doing so.  Let another mystery be
revealed: before coming to Ice Planet he was also known as Jormungand, The
World Serpent.

We are not amused...

-- The Ice Worm