 Space / 14603
  First-time poster, long-time lurker

Hi! I've been reading this forum for a long time now, but until recently I never got around to posting anything myself. I've been a big Lego fan as long as I can remember. I build mostly space but occasionally some castle as well. Anyway, today I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First-time poster, long-time lurker

(...) We were all lurkers once! (...) This ship is really neat. That spider-bot robot-bug is very interesting and looks pretty well built. I really like the big gatling gun thing in the back half. Very cool to see that on a spaceship. Great job on (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First-time poster, long-time lurker

(...) opening. I can just imagine that weapon firing a huge beam of energy. *BRRZAAA...AAAPT!!!* Cool. (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First-time poster, long-time lurker

Welcome! Being relatively new here myself, throwing in your 2 bricks worth definately makes for a lot more fun! Interesting shapes on your creations...I quite like the overall shape of the Centaur...it has the look a a real powerhouse. And the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)