 Space / 14607
Re: First-time poster, long-time lurker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 04:32:33 GMT

In article <Gx21rC.D2q@lugnet.com>, "Henry Holstein" <hholstei@vt.edu> wrote:

Third is the CS Centaur.  This is the biggest and most complicated ship I've
ever built.  It started as an idea I had for making a large blue
crystal-looking thing out of space canopy pieces.  The crystal-weapon looked
so cool that I decided to build a ship around it.  I spent a great deal of
time giving detail to the interior areas as well.

I really like the crystal weapon, and the sloped area around the front
opening. I can just imagine that weapon firing a huge beam of energy.

*BRRZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT!!!*

Cool.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head