 Space / 14597
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 6/01/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hey kids,

Check out the Neverwhere II in my "What's New" section.
O.K. adult.

I like it alot.  Those slave 1 canopies are great for this use.  The engines
have a nice effect.  This is a great improvement.  But were do you get those
pure grey quater panels?

John Kruer