 Space / 14576
  Space Stickers

I've been having a bit a search for pictures that I can use to print out to make stickers for the torso of lego minifigs. Especially the classic space logo. I found a page that had some castle and town designs on (URL) with a program to print them. (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

(...) Well, I dont recall any space stickers. But you can find images of classic space logos that you could use to make a CS torso.. (...) Yes, but what about the helment and gas tank? (...) May many times. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

Can a scan of a sticker can help you? I own a sheet with 2 stickers (Classic Space logo, minifig scale on a trans-white sheet). Regards, JB (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

(...) I'm the creator of the sticker printer and wanted to let you know that there are several space torsos in the zip file that comes with the printer. Here is a short list Classic Space Blue and Red Futuron Blue and Yellow Blacktron I & II M-Tron (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

Steve, What kind of printer stock do you suggest? Mark M. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

(...) I actually don't print off many torsos. I tend to build ships and castles but don't often populate them. I wrote the sticker printer because I thought it might be useful to some people. I have asked many people what stock they use and (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Stickers

(...) Sorry for my delay in replying to this, it'll teach me to post and go on holiday for a week :) Thanks for the extra info on the sticker printer, I was able to use it and print out some nice torsos. Just one suggestion from my brother is that (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)