 Space / 14560
Re: Battleship Soon Beginning Construction, Need Ideas and Tips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul writes:
Actually, it would be nicer if this kind of discussion happened in public
(i.e., one of these forums). I'm quite the novice builder when it comes to
larger things (hell, I'm quite the novice builder, period).

I wouldn't mind seeing pics and reading other peoples do's and don'ts, tip
and tricks, spams and non-spams, blacks and whites, etc. on building large
ships.

Ok...yeah. If you have any input, please post it on LUGNET.

Thanks,
Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
Subdivisions: Battlefleet, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ULFHome.htm