 Space / 14515
    Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle —Gil Shaw
   Ah...I missed this one on it's first round. Very nifty, and also keeps the part count down - TLG Marketing Dept. would be proud! Way WAY back in the murky depths of childhood I remember this movie called MegaForce (there was an ad for it on the back (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

        Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle —Mark Mueller
   (...) That was Barry Bostwick, the Mayor from "Spin City". MegaForce was one of my favorite (cheezy) movies growing up. Later, Mark M. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)