 Space / 14517
Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:51:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:

Way WAY back in the murky depths of childhood I remember this movie called
MegaForce (there was an ad for it on the back of almost every Marvel comic
of the time) that featured flying motorcycles with fold down wings very
similar to this.  All I remember is some guy that looked like a BeeGees
roadie

That was Barry Bostwick, the Mayor from "Spin City". MegaForce was one of my
favorite (cheezy) movies growing up.

Later,
Mark M.