 Space / 1451
Re: Who has a space base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:42:39 GMT

John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote in message
news:FqCLr3.Fq9@lugnet.com...
Other than Eric Kingsley's SW base, who else has built a large-scale space
base?

I've got one in the works, but then it has been in the works for over a • year
now.  It got a major upgrade over the holiday weekend, though, and I hope • to
get some pictures soon.

Well, the response on space bases was underwhelming, so I'd like to hear from
anyone who has done much in the way of larger ships with interior detailing.
Crew quarters, command stations, engineering, etc.

-John Van