 Space / 14451
  Re: Stingray

As always, terrific work Dan! This is really shaping up into something awesome. The mostly studless exterior, sharply angled wings, and dark grey engines really make this ship wonderful. As well, you've made excellent use of greebles and weird (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Stingray

(...) Thanks! :) (...) I tried to give it the same sleek, simple appeal of the Manta but with a little more muscle. (...) Not sure how I could remove them and leave the gray ones in place. The black wedges are not meant to define that area in (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.space)