 Space / 14451
Re: Stingray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 15:43:03 GMT

As always, terrific work Dan!

This is really shaping up into something awesome. The mostly studless exterior,
sharply angled wings, and dark grey engines really make this ship wonderful. As
well, you've made excellent use of greebles and weird elements.

I do have one small suggestion however, remove the black wedges from the
intakes, to make them look like they could actually "suck up"
air/hydrogen/whatever.

Anyways, hope to see a lot more. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I've completed the exterior of my latest ship, the Stingray:

Enjoy!

Dan