 Space / 14439
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 23:57:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

I know I've been quiet for a while. I actually built some of these things
a while back and just haven't posted them.

It's about time.

Anyway, check out the following:

Spiffcraft DX
Muffin head, you suck. Now I have to out do you (or at least try, cause it's
not gonna be better than a transforming spiffcraft(!!:-0)).

LM-7 Linebacker Light Mecha
Now this is neato. But it looks like you stole the feet of that thing off of
some poor little elf. You better give em back before he calls his mommy. Oh,
and that gun and cockpit is darn coo too.

UD-6 Vulture VTOL
Mmmm, vtol thingy. And neato cuved stance to it too.

Sprite-EF Escort
Neat again. Nice additon to the line.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com