 Space / 14426
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 16:22:23 GMT

In article <GwoAH6.H5n@lugnet.com>, "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Spiffcraft DX

Holy walking spaceship Batman!  Admiral, this is *amazing*.  I still can't
figure it out. :-)

Well you guys have Joel Kuester to thank for suggesting that I should try
to make a transforming Spiffcraft. :^)  Those Bohrok limbs seem to work
fairly well. It still isn't as compact inside as I wish it could be. If I
were able to fold the limbs better, I could probably have had room to cram
in some other stuff.

LM-7 Linebacker Light Mecha

I think this is your best mecha yet.  So much detail packed into that frame.
I can't get enough.  I love the feet and kneeguards; the work well with each
other.  And the backside with the engines and whatnots look great too.  And
the slope of the cockpit from the waist to the shoulders is be-yootiful.

Thanks. I know you're a fan of small mecha. I like your new Ice planet
mecha, too. :^)

UD-6 Vulture VTOL

Great color scheme and cool contours.  I like the use of the new slopes and
the flags above the cargo door.

Sprite-EF Escort

Great new addition to the line!  Cool missiles...boom.

Thanks for the compliments!

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head