 Space / 14423
Re: Round Table Discussion At Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 15:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard W. Schamus writes:
The sign was kind of redundant; who wanted to touch Tim anyway? (hehehe...
J/K).

I think no one wanted to touch me because they were all way too intimidated
by my smashing good looks and charming personality. ;-)

(or not..)

Anyway, I'm hoping that space heads do have a round table discussion
on all those subjects and more. I know that "space" has been talked about
for space at BF. I'm just hoping I'll have time to sit in (for at least a
few minutes) on any discussion that occurs.

I'd love to sit in on a Space discussion and have a Space room.
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have space MOCs to bring this year :(  I'm
way too busy with other things and the train club has been taking up all my
building time.  But trainheads, look for some cool vehicles, buildings, and
rail equipment from me! (sorry, no rolling stock - yet)

Maybe I'll take the time to make an IP contest entry, but no promises.

-Tim