 Space / 14413
Re: Round Table Discussion At Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Jonathan Mizner wrote:

Hello, I'd like to know if anyone coming to Brickfest in June would be
interested in having a round table discussion at some point on Space or
Space-related topics, ie airlocks, engines, chairs, • how-to-build-interiors,
bridges, greeblies, space weaponry, etc.  I am posting this in order to • find
out how many Space fans will be attending Brickfest, and how many of • them
might be interested in attending such a discussion.  Thanks!

I think that would be cool. I hope to be building more space creations
in the future.

Frank

Great to hear you'd like to build some space stuff in the future! :-)

I'm in the process of registering right now.  I would love to either host or
participate in a discussion.
Sounds like a blast!

-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

I'm all about some space.  :-)  I did note there is a Classic Space display
listed on the Brickfest site! (whoo hoo!)  Anybody heading that up?  What
about a starbase room for all space MOC's to park?  (sorry it's my first
fest and I'm giddy as a school boy...urm.. I wish I hadn't said that.)

Lookin forward to meetin' fellow spacers and non spacers alike at the fest!

Chris <><