 Space / 14416
Re: Round Table Discussion At Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 01:07:42 GMT

I nominate Jon Palmer!  All in favor say "FLEEBNORK!"  (oo better pack some
o' the little buggers.)

Well before the fest we need to decide if we want some centralized display
like a town or train or castle set up.  I can't wait to see those but it'd
be groovy to have a space set up too.

....Ohhh man... Now _that_ would be cool! A whole moon base thingie! :-)
Everyone bring your crater baseplates!

Subjects... new pieces and cockpit design, Lego Legends and space, airlocks
and space, space space eggs and space, and capital ships. ;-)

...I would like to see some nano and microfig fleets.

...And for those of us who write stories to our sites, some discussion of
possible cross-over arcs and the like.

--
stephen
wubwub@wildlink.com