 Space / 14410
Re: Ice Planet Avenger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 21:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Koudys writes:
I agree--Out of all the BT2 sets I bought, this is the only one still
together.

It's the best-looking BT2 set in my book- I think it's the only one I ever
bought as a set.  I really didn't like the theme, but I must have had money
burning a hole in my pocket at some point.

It's the second neatest small space ship that LEGO ever came up
with (the first being 6890 - Cosmic Cruiser--still my personal fav!)
I was thinking of trying to make that one in Ice Planet or M-Tron colours,
but, alas, no colour match at all :(

As far as I know, the only trans colors you can find for the windshield and
top hatch are yellow and blue.  That restricts you to classic space and
Unitron.  You could certainly do the first-generation classic space colors,
though- grey & blue with yellow glass.

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

--
Tony Hafner