 Space / 14348
  Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO

My first space set was the Deep Freeze Defender, so I have fond memories of white, blue, and trans orange. I just had to make something for this contest. Here it is (URL) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO

(...) balance problem and pushes it solidly into the theme. Well done! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO

Tony, That tire with the Futron dish just makes this come together. I'd love to see a tonne of these in a diorama blasting over the snowdunes. Good stuff. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO

(...) Thanks Tony! I never use those skis anymore so I thought "what the heck, I'll try 'em." out tk (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ice Planet 2002 Contest Entry: UNO

(...) Gracias Gil, The rim of the tire was dark grey, so that wouldn't fly in the IP theme. That dish was just the right size too! out tk (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.space)