 Space / 14347
  New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle

Hi all, Mr. Drake beat me yet again, but I prevail! Here is my Ice Planet contest turbocycle - the Absolute Zero. At 96 pieces, it falls in the category II ground vehicles section. Some notes: Tires + ice = bad, but these tires have (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle

The wing/cycle idea is interesting indeed. I like the overall shape and form. One little teeny part bugs me, the struts leading to the front tire are a little plain. Other then that I think it rocks! out tk (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle

Ah...I missed this one on it's first round. Very nifty, and also keeps the part count down - TLG Marketing Dept. would be proud! Way WAY back in the murky depths of childhood I remember this movie called MegaForce (there was an ad for it on the back (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New MOC: Absolute Zero turbocycle

(...) That was Barry Bostwick, the Mayor from "Spin City". MegaForce was one of my favorite (cheezy) movies growing up. Later, Mark M. (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)