 Space / 14312
Re: Grand Silly Spiderman Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 17:03:28 GMT

Quite cool. For a 21st century real-life version, check out:
http://www.larrymcbride.com/

Of course, his doesn't have the cool anti-gravity feature... ;-)

Rick C.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
It's what I believe to be the first Spiderman minifig based MOC.  I've
tenuously inserted it into my Turbocycle storyline, if only because that
seems like a good place to put it.  What is it?  You'll just have to go see it.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com