 Space / 14191
Re: Grand Silly Spiderman Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 03:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
It's what I believe to be the first Spiderman minifig based MOC.  I've
tenuously inserted it into my Turbocycle storyline, if only because that
seems like a good place to put it.  What is it?  You'll just have to go see it.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

You fiend!  I've been gathering red arches for that exact purpose!  Poop...

Great (uh...am I supposed to say what it is? :-) anyway.  Love the arches
(of course), and the color scheme.  Awesome.  I need to get back into the
Turbocycle League swing of things.

-Chris