 Space / 14193
Re: Grand Silly Spiderman Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 04:05:52 GMT

<snip>

You fiend!  I've been gathering red arches for that exact purpose!  Poop...

Great (uh...am I supposed to say what it is? :-) anyway.  Love the arches
(of course), and the color scheme.  Awesome.  I need to get back into the
Turbocycle League swing of things.

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!  That's twice I've beaten you to the punch with one of my
creations.  First it was the transformer, now this!

<hangs head low>
yes yes...I admit defeat yet again.  But this is not the end.  You'll rue
the day you ever crossed me...

Well, start rue-ing!

I suppose we can let
the spider out of the bag, as it were.  Yeah, it's another turbocycle :)
With legs!  I think I might've finally run myself out of ideas for now.
Although my wife did just buy me the Green Goblin set as a present for
finally getting a job... maybe a goblincycle?

Now that's something *I* need.  The job, not the Goblincycle. :-)

Now's your chance Chris, I'm going out of town for the weekend!

Sadly, no time this weekend.  My little sister's high school graduation
party (I feel so old some days :-).  And next weekend's no good either;
that's college grad. for me, and HS grad. for her.  My poor folks...:-)

I'm glad that I ended up getting a large quantity of the Shell Model Team
Ferrari.  Great source for red arches, by the way.

Aye, that is a great set.  I also like the looks of the new Red Baron's
plane...like I said, I need that job. :-)

-Chris