 Space / 14222
  Hover Transport

Greetings! This is just a small personnel carrier I designed: (URL) made it a while ago for Paul's "Hoverthing Contest" but I didn't have the means of posting it. But I kind of liked it so I kept it together until I could post it. Dan (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Okay- you've convinced me. I'm returning to space! :-) Really nice. Hordes of these would be used to take over a planet. Really like the SNOT/hinged front. John Kruer (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Awesome. so very very space. (with just a hint o' Star Wars). The shuttle you posted recently is super space. too. Good to see you back in action! Got another Dipwad Adventure on the horizon? Chris <>< I want space, eggs, bacon and space (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Hmmm...seems to be a useful transport If you wanted to shuttle tons of Futuron soldiers to to the foreign reaches of space. Although it is militarily feasable, I still could'nt see a space force using one for war affairs...perhaps it is a (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Nice to see this one finally get posted, Dan! When you first showed me this design, I was amazed at how much detail you built into this very elegant hover- design. Kudos to you for creating such a great transport! -Dave (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Wow- that is *really* cool. One thing confuses me: in the rear angle shot, it looks like the figs are sitting in white chairs. But if those are chairs, then they appear to be missing in the unloaded shot. Or is there something odd attached to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hover Transport

(...) Thanks! (...) Oh, that's something that was glued on their backs. The only way I could score so many red Futuron dudes was this Ebay auction that featured space minifigs that were glued together (for some sort of display). The helmet, visor, (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.space)