 Space / 14173
  Re: Star Shuttle

(...) Dan- You seem to be so relatively scarce around here, so it's really great to see new MOCs from you. I can definitely see the influence of _Gibraltar_ on this, but what I really like are the great use of "bottom-side" greeblies that look (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Shuttle

Hey, thanks! I'm glad I was able to post it to sorta let everyone know I'm still around and still working on new and different space creations. Plus, here's the coolest thing about this post: It is the very first creation I've posted with my very (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)