 Space / 14169
  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) I think there's a definite difference between lighthearted rivalry (which exists online between Castle fans and Space fans) and showing sincere disrespect. As a person who leans towards Space but can appreciate well-built castles, I found the (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) And I think that line has been crossed. It is not just this picture, though. There are certain people who can't even let a person speak about castle without bringing up space in a way to put castle down. It is uncalled for and abusive. I'll be (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) People can *take offense* at jokes, *become annoyed* or *become pissed off*. Jokes don't do the offending or annoying. Its a choice which is the responsibility of the person on the receiving end. [1] If anything has gone too far, I don't think (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) Spice. ;-D Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel writes: <SNIP> (...) Jeff your post is mainly motivated by an incident in BrickLUG chat, and I'm sorry you felt the need to bring it up here. I'm sorry you think the "distasteful and mildly offensive" nature of one (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)