 Space / 14090
  New member/classic space fan!

I just want to introduce myself: My name is Jean-Baptiste (JB), I'm a 30 years old french classic space fan. I think I'm an AFOL but I still feel young (and proud of it!) Here's my question: The black minifig of my 6891 set (bought in France in (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Welcome to space. I'm a 31 year old redneck classic space fan. :-D Dunno about the 6891, it's been a long time since I had that one. Glad to have another spacer. Chris <>< www.classic-space.com (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Hi and welcome. I've been collecting space sets since 1980. Lugnet will be your home now as it has been mine for three years now! Actually I don't post very often any more (except maybe today). At any rate, every burning question eventually (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Hi Dave,nice to meet you again!(remember the blue minifig with stickered insignia.) My memory is not mixed up: the levers of my jetpack are completly black (not light grey base like 6702 set). I still have the box of my 6891 set and this (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New member/classic space fan!

(...) Hello Jean-Baptiste, I am also french. Also bought my 6891 set, in France in 1985, unfortunately without a "jetpack" bonus. Extras parts were not rare but a full-equiped jetpack is a great bonus. More remarkable in lego sets is I never (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.space)