 Space / 14090
14089  |  14091
Subject:
New member/classic space fan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:41:18 GMT

I just want to introduce myself:
My name is Jean-Baptiste (JB), I'm a 30 years old french classic space fan.
I think I'm an AFOL but I still feel young (and proud of it!)
Here's my question:
The black minifig of my 6891 set (bought in France in 1985), was delivered
with a bonus light grey Jetpack (with black levers, black cones and a
trans-yellow 1x1 round plate).
This Jetpack does not appear on building instructions.
Does anyone owns the same version of this set?
Best "classic space" regards,
JB.