 Space / 14089
Re: Silly email of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Here's an email I got yesterday.  I thought it was pretty funny:
----
My name is **** ***** and I work with Lego. (a smaller company) It's my job to
go to different events, web sites, ect. to find new designs/models for the
designers to improve or take ideas from. But lets get to the point, your model
the "Q-35 Aerospace jump-jet" is very creative and would be a great addition to
the Lego collection. we have priced your model around $40.00 and are willing to
buy. We can always negotiate the price. E-mail me back even if your not
interested, their are other models we would like to have a look at. Please do
not respond at this address, the correct one is listed below:
***********@hotmail.com
----

What's even funnier was that the first name in the email address did not match
the first name in the email address, which did not match the first name signed
to the message, but the last names were all the same.
--Bram

40 bucks for the Q-35?  Bwahahahahahahahahah!!!  Oh, that's funny :)

Adrian