 Space / 14067
Re: With LoM dead, what's next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:43:45 GMT

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
I am not sure if any of you noticed, but LoM is not even on the Lego
front page anymore.  After looking at the Marz distribution, it does not
seem that any new space theme is coming along any time soon.

True, there is Star Wars, which can be considered "space", but alas, I
just find it weird that Lego has decided to dump their current space line
with no mention of what is next?

From the looks of it, I doubt there will even be a Lego Legends space set
released.  Kind of sad when Alpha Team has been my main supplier for
building space models.

It would be cool if Alpha Team went into orbit.  I could see some nice
models and pieces with that.  Just a thought.  Anything space. would be nice.

...Hmmm Yea, that's likely next. Alpha team is classic bondish spy stuff, so
space is a perfectly normal battle field...

...Now that I'm thinking of it, I cant wait for the Alpha team moon base (Moon
Base Alpha? :-) and Ogel Doom Satellite! :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com