 Space / 14041
Re: With LoM dead, what's next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 05:36:22 GMT

Hello, When I was at Bricks West earlier this year, Brad Justus from Lego
Direct said that with the new SW line comming out for Episode 2, that is
pretty much what will be avail. for the space themes for the near future. He
flat out said that Lego would not "compete" against it'self or the SW theme
line by producing new Space sets of any sort. Those words are not exact,
rather a loose sumation.

So until the Whole SW thing blows over, it will be the prodominent Space
theme for some time to come. Not a bad thing, just the only thing. There are
other themes like the new Galidor which may appeal to some of the Scf-Fi heads.

We'll have to wait.... :(

Anyway, I love all the SW sets. Good Stuff.

Legomaster

www.mylegomaster.com