 Space / 1406
Re: Large space/military vehicle - phase II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 07:43:46 GMT

Wow!  I'm still looking through it, but let me pre-emptively say that you've
done a fantastic job!  Exterior looks great, and wonderful attention has
been paid to interior detail.  That's very much what I'm going for in my own
1/10-complete large-scale spacecraft.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
Completed the trailer part to this vehicle.
I posted the front end some time ago.

This is a 100+ stud long vehicle with highly detailed interior on 3 • levels,
each of which can be taken off to show inside.

See
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/ll918.htm

More photos to follow when I get chance

See the rest of my creations at