 Space / 13990
Re: Question about scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:16 GMT

"David Brandes" <ab1102@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:GvCuMz.1sA@lugnet.com...
What about Macrofig? Sets that are too big for minifig but too small for
technicfig, like the Blockade Runner or should also have a designation.
Dave.

The Blockade Runner is most definitely microfig.  It would be over 11 feet
long at minifig scale. (The ship is around 150 meters long)  At macrofig
scale you might as well buy a new house for it. :-)

-Jon