 Space / 13984
Re: Question about scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:10:32 GMT

Thank you very much for your kind help!

Well, the way I understand it is that a "Minifig" scale models are models
where the scale is large enough to accommodate lego figurines.

An Example of a Minifig scale model----->

"Microfig," scale on the other hand is a scale that is much smaller than
Minifig.  Models of this scale are way too small to accommodate lego
figurines and usually very tiny lego pieces make up "major" parts of
microfig scale models.

An example of a Microfig scale model----->

I hope this clears things up a bit. :-)