 Space / 13769
13768  |  13770
Subject:
Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:41:53 GMT

Well, I finally did the move to a AD-Free Web Hosting site!
At the grand re-opening of A&M Lego Place at http://www.ozbricks.com/jedigh/
we have a special suprise for you.

We have the ONLY LEGO TRON site on the net!  I'm not talking about one or two
images as two other adbonded website have.  I'm talking about an entire
sub-website devoted the the grandfather of all CG-Movies TRON!

Warning: You will need a flash player installed on your PC as the LEGO TRON
section uses a lot of flash for animations.  Plus dial-up users be patient as
every page has a bit of animation either via flash of animated gifs.  Plus all
the images come in two version: a small low-res on each page and if you
click on the image a big 800x600 hi-res image!  Thse images are huge and may
take some while they load.  I'm sorry about this but I wanted the best
images posisble for this virtual section. =)

Lastly, if you don't care about the site but just want to see how you can
build your own LEGO TRON LightCycle or Recognizer then see our new section on
brickshelf.  Note that you can also get the instructiosn via our website.

So in a nutshell this is what the New LEGO TRON site has:
* POV-Ray Photoshop enhanced images of Tron, Tori, Fyln, Dumont, Sark,
Warrior, and Tron Citizens
* Images of LightCycles and Recognizers
* Building Instructions for LightCycles and Recognizers
* A Cool Flash Introduction movie
* A cool Flash Exit Movie
* A Citizens Status Applicatin Program (CSAP) to help you determine the
various types of TRON citizens you may encounter at the site and their
alligence.
* links to a LOT of TRON Non-LEGO Sites and Lightcycle games on the net.

What is to come:
Images/Building instructions of the Tank and Sail
Images of the minor tron characters.

Enjoy our new site and let us know what you think of it.

-AHui  A&M Lego Place/A&M Productions