 CAD / 7723
Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:47:28 GMT

Ooops, "Page Cannot be found"!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.announce, Ahui Herrera writes:
Well, I finally did the move to a AD-Free Web Hosting site!
At the grand re-opening of A&M Lego Place at http://www.ozbricks.com/jedigh/
we have a special suprise for you.

Enjoy our new site and let us know what you think of it.

-AHui  A&M Lego Place/A&M Productions